Best Mother's Day Ever!

This was an exceptionally special Mother's Day. Not only because it was my first, but we also had Trevor's mother (Oma Lynda) with us. She has been Cecilia's first rate nanny for the past three weeks while I rejoined the work force.

Oma Lynda taught Cecilia, amongst many other subjects, all about horticulture.

She also completely eradicated all of the dandelions from our lawn. I did not think that was possible......Much kudos for that- as it was not part of the nanny deal!

....and my mother's day gift from Trevor. The coolest and most unique handmade locket with a beautiful picture of Lil C inside. The chair I am sitting on is also cool and unique- an Adirondack rocking chair from Oma Lynda. One more shout out to her- Thanks so much for all of your time, help, and love!